Terms and conditions
Participants are required to:
– Observe the daily program and not be late for activities
– Attend activities with the provided equipment
– Have a swimming hat, flip flops, glasses and a towel for swimming
– Attend all meals
– Be in their rooms at the time set for afternoon break
– Be in their rooms no later than 22:30. and not leave them after that hour
– Inform an official (manager, coach, doctor) at any time of the day if they do not feel well
– Take care of their personal belongings. Big Volley Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings
– Protect the property of the complex in which they are staying
– Keep their rooms clean and tidy
Participants are entitled to:
– Leave the territory of the complex ONLY after explicit approval of the group manager and after a precise return time has been agreed.
– Go to the beach ONLY at the time set for that
– Meet with parents and relatives only in the specified free time of the daily schedule
– Use their mobile devices only in the hours from 21:30 to 22:30 (The rest of the time they will be kept by the group leaders)
– Voluntarily leave a camp at their own will. In such cases, the the cost of the camp is not reimbursed
Participants are strictly forbidden to:
– Impor and use alcohol, cigarettes and narcotic substances. In such cases, the rulebreakers will be removed without warning.
– Possess objects that endanger the health of the participants (knives, boxes, weapons, etc.)
– Offend officials, staff or other camp participants. In such a case the participant receives a formal warning and the supervisor informs the guardian parent about the offense. In the case of a second violation under this point, the participant is removed from the camp.
– Inflict verbal or physical abuse on others. Depending on the extent of the offense, the BIG VOLLEY CAMP management reserves the right to decide whether the participant receives an official warning or is expelled from the camp.
– Leave their room after 22:30.
– Leave the complex without permission
– Carbonated and energy drinks will be confiscated
– Any kind of “junk food” will be confiscated